What is Valet Tagging and How does it Work?
What: Valet Tagging is an optional service. Valet Consignors (you) earn 40% of the item's sold price
Your $25 consignor (pre-paid) fee includes supplies for up to 200 consigned items. An additional $5 supply fee will be charged for each additional 100 items - ie: 101-200, 201-300. The additional fees will be deducted from your final check.
Another seasoned consignor, will take your items, prep and tag them for the sale, then put them out on the floor at the sale.
When: Your items must be clean, in great shape, have working batteries (where appropriate), organized, and ready to pick-up at least 1 month before the sale. First-Come/First-Served.
Where: Drop off your clean and organized items and we will take it from there! You'll agree on a location with your tagger.
Why: Do you have lots of items that your kids have outgrown? Do you want to sell with JBF, but just don't have the time?
How: You organize your items (by type - Clothing by gender and size), make sure they are in great condition, no rips, no holes, no excessive wear, no stains. Then, box or bag them, and label them with your Consignor number. We cannot return boxes or bags, so please plan accordingly.
- All items will be marked REDUCE to take advantage of our 50% off sale.
- We recommend you DONATE all unsold items. If you choose to pick up unsold items, you will need to schedule a pick-up time and come to the sale to pick them up.
- You will get an electronic check, up to 2 weeks after the sale with 40% of the selling price of your items. This will be emailed to the email address used in your JBF tagging account.
- You are entitled to Pre-Sale and 50% off Pre-Sale passes for you and 2 guests. You will claim these when you pay your Consignor fee and sign your waiver.
- Any items that do not meet JBF standards, in terms on cleanliness and condition, will be donated to our charity partners. These items will not be sold at the sale.
Request a Valet Tagger by filling out the form. Please Click HERE.
Are you an experienced Consignor?
Want to make a little extra money tagging for a busy Mom?
Click Here to Sign Up to Tag
Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you at the Sale!