Organizing for JBF Drop-Off
- We have 2 drop-off days for this sale: Tuesday, NOV 8th, 4:00pm-8:00pm and Wednesday, NOV 9th, 9:00am-2:00pm.
Appointments are required. See page https://sanmateo.jbfsale.com/drop-off for links to all of our docs.
- We’re using the Main Parking Lot at the Venue, so be prepared to enter from Saratoga Drive
- Address: 1346 Saratoga Dr, San Mateo, CA 94403
- For drop-off, you can pull up to the building You’ll see the signs - Use Gate 8
- Organizing for Drop-Off
- All items should be tagged, clothes should be on appropriately sized hangers (clothes under size 5 should not be on adult size hangers)
- Organizing your clothing for the sale:
- Women's Wear: Organize by category, then size - There will be rounders with each of the following catagories, please place your items on the correct rounder, by size.
- Tops, Bottoms, Dresses, Athlesiure (all workout gear, sweatshirts, hoodies, etc....), Jackets
- Maternity will have a separate section, organized by size.
- Kid's Clothing
- Smaller than 2T - Organize by gender then size
- 2T or larger - Organize by gender, then category, then size
- Categories - Tops, Bottoms, Dresses (girls section), Outfits, PJs, Other (for this sale, includes all swimwear, athletic specific-wear like baseball pants, leotards, dance costumes, and dress-up etc...)
- We will have a separate section for Outerwear - heavy jackets, snow pants, etc....
- Please come check in, then grab a cart to go get your stuff
- Bring a tag with you, or make sure you have your Consignor number
- Bring your TicketSpice Ticket, so that we can check you in. We need to scan the QR code on the ticket. You can print it, or just show us on your phone.
You should have an email with this ticket from when you chose your drop-off slot. If you haven’t chosen a drop-off slot, please do so as soon as possible.
- This is where you Pay your consignor fee, choose your drop-off slot, and GET YOUR FREE pre-sale passes. If you’re picking up unsold items, you will also choose your pick-up slot here.
- Clothes - Kids and Women’s
- Shoes - Kids and Women’s
- So, make sure these items are accessible. We will have hanging racks to bring your clothing items in.
- LARGE ITEMS
- All large items (things you wouldn’t want to carry around the sale), need a “Yellow Tag"
- You can print these at home. They don’t need to be Yellow, but they do need to be on Card stock